7/28/09

Let's Go Surfing

Let me assure you that I won't be sharing any "surfin' the net" jokes. Not in this post, at least.

Five days ago, I unearthed an old surfing book bought from Book Sale several years ago. The sticker price says P15.00, so I'm quite sure that it was an impulse purchase. I never even bothered to read the darn thing. Plus, I really couldn't imagine myself on a surfboard splashing around in salty water. There were multiple reasons for my lack of imagination: prohibitive cost, surfing cluelessness, hassle of long travel, and lack of surfing buddies.

I was ecstatic when I found out about a single event that promises to toss out all those petty excuses (except the long travel, but at least it won't be too much of a hassle), which was why I cancelled all my other appointments on August 15 and 16 just to sign up for this:
Let's Go Surfing!


All this was made possible by the main man Jonel, with the gracious help of the following...

Sponsors:
SM Supermalls
Starbucks Coffee Philippines
VMV Skin Research Centre + Clinics
Department of Tourism
Bico Australia

Partners:
Men's Health & Women's Health Magazine (Official Print Media Partner)
Web.com.ph (Official Webhosting Partner)
Yehey.com (Official Online Media Partner)

The event is also supported by:
Havaianas
GeiserMaclang
Travel Factor
DigitalManila.blogspot.com
JumpShotsPH.com

I'm excited!

.

0 comments: